The Juniper Networks® EX3400 Ethernet Switch with Juniper Networks Junos® Fusion Enterprise and Virtual Chassis technology provides enterprises with the flexibility and ease of management that previously was only available with higher-end access switches. The fixed-configuration EX3400 supports a number of key features, including:
• Junos Fusion Enterprise allows large numbers of EX3400 switches to be configured as satellite devices that connect to an EX9200 core aggregation switch to create a single logical device.
• 24-port and 48-port models with and without Power over Ethernet (PoE/PoE+) are for campus wiring closet deployments.
• Data center-optimized cooling options offer both front-to-back and back-to-front airflows, making the EX3400 suitable for GbE data center access deployments.
• Two redundant, field-replaceable power supplies each provide up to 920 watts of power.
• 24-port data center models are included for metro deployments.
• Four dual-mode (GbE/10GbE) small form-factor pluggable transceiver (SFP/SFP+) uplink ports and two 40GbE QSFP+ ports are available.
• Uplink ports can be configured as Virtual Chassis interfaces and connected via standard 10GbE/40GbE optic interfaces (40GbE uplink ports are preconfigured by default as Virtual Chassis ports).
• Comprehensive Layer 2 functionality with RIP and static routing is provided.
• A compact, 13.8-inch deep 1 U form factor supports flexible deployment options.t (EEE) capability is provided.
Stock Lot: Brand new product. Warranty (yearly), Operating license, RMA / DOA, Optical interface, Activation (yearly) Not included in the price. Please contact store for a seprate purchase.